Summer is in full swing, and we are absolutely loving all the free time!! This past weekend we went camping to the amazing Redwoods. Every time we go there I am struck with awe at how majestic these beautiful trees are. There’s this feeling of peace and humility that just flows through the forest.
Since we were camping, OF COURSE we had to do s’mores. Over the past few years we have stepped up our s’more game. I mean, s’mores are good, but the s’mores we make, are AHMAZING! Seriously, you must try these!
Here’s our favorite variations:
- My all time FAVORITE- Regular graham crackers with Ghirardelli squares filled with caramel (caramel is my favorite but you can use any flavor). I love Ghirardelli chocolate!
- Fudge Stripped cookies- this is super easy and a kid favorite.
- Samoa Girl Scout cookies or Coconut Dream cookies. These are my favorite Girl Scout cookie and the melted marshmallow in the middle is oh so yummy!
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup with graham crackers- This is a match made in heaven for all lovers of peanut butter!
- Cookies! Like chocolate chip or snicker doodle. A super soft chewy cookie with a melty gooey marshmallow equals taste bud heaven.
What are your favorite s’more combinations? We’re always looking for new yummy additions to our s’more family!
Happy summer days!!